Friday, March 21, 2008

Eastons Elmo and Curious George Birthday!

Evan and Easton,getting ready to eat supper. Easton said that he wanted a kids meal for his birthday supper. So that is what he got. He was happy although I am sure he did not eat much. Ecspecially after he noticed the gifts, he honestly did not see them at first, but boy when he did he got excited.

Easton with his birthday cake that mommy made. As you can see he likes Elmo and Curious George, so we used both.



He is being a little shy here, can't remember why.



Here big brother Ethan is reading a card to him.



Trying his new skates, along with his Elmo protective gear.




I was trying to "help"him with his new skates. He had fun with them.



4 comments:

Eileen said...

I am glad that you could make it to Evans things and Eastons too!

My Life in Pictures said...

Hey Beck! Nice to hear from you. It looks like things are going well for you in FL. I was just telling Ruthanne that I may have to make a trip down there soon, I have so many friends there! :-) Thanks for the comments on my hair, still not totally sure about it, but it helps to know what people think. Not that someone is going to be like, "I HATE it, but still.... ;-) Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie! Who made his birthday cake?
I enjoy reading your blog and looking at the great pictures.
-Jen