Thursday, March 20, 2008

The set up of this blog is a little backwards, but here are the pictures I was talking about at the end of this entry. I finally got them loaded, but they are at the begging instead of the end. I am sure there is a way to put them at the end, but I do not have the patience to try. So here they are. Oh, I also did not put that many on here because I did not want to press my luck with loading them.
Evan with the egg he decorated.

Evan with his class. He is all the way to the right.


Easton with his class. He is all the way to the left, with the gray stripped shirt, he is on his knees.


Easton with his hat. All the kids from his school had to have hats. His was themed for March Madness and grandpas team, Michigan State, is playing so that is why the bunny is holding a flag with a S on it. It stands for Michigan State. Anyway that is the story of his hat. There was some pretty neat hats.


I have been keeping busy since moving to Sunny Florida. Because of that I have not posted on my blog much lately, so I thought I would take advantage of having some time to do that. We had Eastons 3rd birthday on Tuesday (3-18). That was fun, but I do not have pictures from that on this computer so I will have to post those later, sorry. Today I was off which was great because Evan and Easton had partys for Easter, so I was able to go to them. That was fun, and that is what these picturew are from. Hope you enjoy and I will try and keep more updated although I do not know how well I will be able to keep up with that because Ruth and the boys and I are going to be starting to move to Hobe Sound in the next few weeks. We have a house that we are going to be renting as of April 1st, but the nice thing is that we do not need to be out of this house until May 1st, so that gives us more time. The house we are going to be moving to is about a block from my parents apartment and about 3 blocks from the boys school and Ruths work. So that will be so nice. Of course it is right by church as well so that will be nice. I think I will probably be about the same distance from my work, so that will not change. I will just be coming from a different directions.
Ok I am getting frustrated because I am trying to upload pictures and it will not work. UGH!!!!! It seems like I always have these problems. Is it just me or do you all have problems with loading pictures on here too??

1 comments:

Eileen said...

Don't get frustrated others say they are having problems too. It is probably because so many are changing to blogger. It is only a block from the boys school to the new house. I am so glad that you girls were able to get that house.
Have a blessed day!