Thursday, March 06, 2008

Sunday was my dads Birthday. He had requested that we have Round Steak, mashed potatoes, cream corn and bran muffins. Plus I guess he had said something about if he had meat and beans that would be fine. Well when we were at the store Ethan saw a can of kidney beans he said we needed to get it for grandpa. I had not heard that part of the conversation, so I told Ethan that we did not need the beans to go put them back. He put the can back and when he was walking back to were I was it looked like he was going to cry, so being the good aunt that I am I told him that if grandpa had said that then we should get it for him. Ethan was so happy. Dad had requested chocolate mouse for desert, plus ealier in the week he had said something about carrot cake, so we had that later. These are just a few pictures from Sunday.

Dad at the dinner table
Everyone waiting for dinner
Different angle with mom and Evan in it
Blowing out the candles

1 comments:

Eileen said...

Hey Good job, I like the pix. Thank you for sharing.