Saturday, March 01, 2008

Tomorrow is my dads birthday. Well, anyone who knows him very well knows that he loves sports. Especially baseball. So I thought we should go to a Spring Training game for his birthday. The Florida Marlins and the St. Louis Cardinals play their Spring Training games in Jupiter, which is only about 20 miles from here. Ha!!!
So Dad, Ruth, Ethan, Evan and myself went to the game today. It happend that the Marlins and the Cardinals were playing each other.


Ethan was not to sure who he wanted to cheer for, and grandpa said he was going to be cheering for the winning team. ?? Well, as you can see they settled on the Marlins.
Mommy with her two older boys
They had to get there picture with this guy
I have to say that Evan loved hollering "Go! Go! Go! Go!" then he would say something different and say "Go Marlin! Go Marlins! Go Marlins!" he was having a blast.
Love you Dad, hope you had a good time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Oh, yea the Marlins won. It was actually a great game. They tied it up in the 8th and then won it in the 9th.
I did not get many pictures because I do not have good luck with cameras. We had Ruths camera and it was acting up, just my luck.

1 comments:

Eileen said...

Becky I am sure your dad did have a good time. Actually this morning when he was getting ready for church he said this has been the best Birthday in quite awhile. Then the dinner today topped it off. Thank you for your
thoughtfulness.