Thursday, May 01, 2008

Moved again!!!



So I have not posted anything for a while. That is because I have been busy, I know I know that's what they all say. But it is true. Ruth, Ethan, Evan, Easton and I have moved into a house. That is the picture above. If you look close you can see Easton in the door. The boys love the new place, it has a large backyard for them to play in ( a big reason we decided to rent it) Plus next door to there is a girl from each of the older boys class at school, so they like going over there to play. They have enjoyed it thus far. We can walk to church and my parents. Plus the boys can walk to school (not by them selves). Tomorrow I will probably be walking to pick them up. Anyway.... We have been busy, we did not have to be out of the townhouse until last weekend, so we were able to get stuff a little at a time. But we have everything out of there and in the new place. We have a lot more storage space here so that is nice. Anyway I just wanted to let you know what I have been up to lately. Hope you all are doing good.




0 comments: