Thursday, May 01, 2008

Camping with Ruth, Ethan and Evan.
Ruth, Ethan, Evan and I went camping over night,
I think it was the end of March. I did not have my
camera, but always have my phone (<: Ruth took the picture of Evan so I do not have it, sorry Ven. Oh one more thing, you have to promise not to laugh at my picture, it was for the children. We were having sour patch candy or something like that, so we were trying to get our expresions. And I did not put Ruths picture on here because I knew she would kill me.

This is me trying it, I am telling you that thing
was sour. Plus you have to add a little for the children.


Ethans try at the sour candy


Had to get another shot of that.

We had lots of fun the one night camping, even
if we slept on the ground. Ok so we were in a
tent with sleeping bags and stuff, but it was still
on the ground people. Plus the bathroom was
accross the road and through the playground.
You try having to go to the girls room and taking
two boys and going through a playground. Did
not think we would ever get to the bathroom. :>)

0 comments: