Thursday, August 09, 2007

The pictures of my nephews running threw the sprinkler at Great Grandpa &mas house. They had fun. We had not planned on them doing this so of course they had to go in their undies. When they were getting ready to head to the sprinkler Ethan said "Its a good thing mine look like shorts." His undies looked like biker shorts. You can tell he is growing up. Sure wish I could see them more often. The night before we were going to be taking them back to Indiana Ethan asked who was going to be driving tomorrow. I told him I was and my mom added that I had to work tomorrow too. Ethan said "You had better get good rest because you have a busy day tomorrow." To cute!!

Well, hello there Easton!




Easton just loves to follow along and do whatever his big brothers do.(<:

0 comments: