Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Ok let me let me start off by saying that I am sooooo mad at myself. My nephews and my mother were here for a few days last week. I will give you those details later. Well, while they were here I did not take pictures because my mom had her camera and I planned on just downloading hers onto my computer. Plus, my sister Sarah was here for a day and she took pictuures too and I knew I could download hers as well. I thought I was sooo smart. I guess that was my first mistake right? I tried loading Sarahs the way I always do and it would not work, and of course I waited until the last minute so I did not have time to figure it out. I thought ok not that big of a deal, I can still get moms before she leaves. Yea right, I forgot untill it was too late. So I am left with just a couple of pictures I took with my camera, so not the best quality but better then nothing. These are pictures I took when they came to see me at work. We have a dog that lives at the Retirement Home, the boys, well Evan and Easton just loved the dog. His name is Coco, and for the most part Coco loved the boys. So that is what these pictures are of. It was cute listening to Easton, who was not talking alot the last time I saw him, saying here Coco. Too cute. I had taken a few videos at another time, but I can not figure out how to download them to my computer. Oh well!




0 comments: