Monday, August 20, 2007

Ethel and Leon Stuba


Excuse me as I take a moment to remember my grandparents. It has been almost 13 years since my grandfather passed away and 11 years since my grandmother passed away. I miss them so much and I can't believe they have been gone that long. They are my dads mom and stepdad. Grandpa married grandma when dad was young so he was part of the family forever. Don't tell dad I said forever, cause he would think I was calling him old.
I had come across this picture when I was looking for pictures of Evan to post on his kindergarten post. When I found it, I knew I wanted to put it on here, so thank you for letting me share them with you for just a few minutes.
I am not sure when this picture was taken, but my guess is maybe 1990 -- 1992. Not sure but sometime in there.
I love and miss you both!!!

1 comments:

Eileen said...

Becky I was checking your blog and saw this and it was neat to see them. Thanks for sharing it with us. Love Mom