Saturday, August 11, 2007

Well, another sign that my nephew Ethan is growning up. When he was visiting the other day I was helping the boys with a bath. Well, I should say that I had helped the youngest two with thier bath and I had just told Eth that it was his turn. He got to the bathroom and then told me that I did not need to help him. Awe! Well, that was ok with me. He was in my bathroom, which is in my room and I was working on the computer (probably checking out other peoples blogs :>) I heard Eth in the bathroom say, "look at me I am santa" I guess he is still a kid after all. Thank goodness, cause the older he gets the older I get (<:

Of course I had to take a picture, which did not thrill him to much, but he was a good sport and let me take it. Thank you Eth! I love you very much and am glad I got to spend a couple of days with you and your brothers.

0 comments: