Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Ok, now for the explanation of why my mom and nephews were here. My brother in laws (Rodney) grandmother had been sickly for sometime. And a week ago Sunday they had called the family in. His grandparents live in Indiana, so my sister, mother the three boys and Rodney headed out on Monday evening. I guess it is about a 17 hour drive. They got to Indiana Tuesday evening. My dad and I left Tuesday after I got out of work and headed to Indiana to pick up my mom and nephews for a couple of days. It was only about a 4 hour trip for us. We stayed the night in Anderson Indiana and then headed out on Wednesday morning. On Wednesday night after we got home we took the boys to the park and then out for Sundaes. It was so hot I thought they could use the cool ice cream. :>) I had to work on Thursday, but when I got home we went to my grandparents for supper. After supper my grandma turned on the sprinkler and the boys had so much fun running around in it. I will post some of the pix I got with my phone, but I have to download them yet.
So on Friday after I got home from work we had to take them back to Anderson Indiana. We met Ruth and she picked up the boys and we planed to meet in the morning to say bye. Sadly, shortly after leaving us and heading to the hospital Rodneys grandmother passed away. I did not know her, but she sounded like a great person. She was a pastors wife for many years and a Godly lady. So they have the peace of knowing were she now is.
Well, due to the Funeral and Burial they have just left to head home today. They are in Georgia for the night and will be back home in Stuart Florida tomorrow. So that is the story of how I got to see my nephews for a couple of days.

0 comments: