Friday, October 05, 2007

So I found this nice background. The problem is that you can see it through the pictures and stuff, which I do not like. But I love the background. So tell me what you think PLEASE!!! Even if you do not usually leave a comment I would love to know what you think. It bugs me when I get to a blog and I have a hard time reading it because it is so busy. So drop a note and let me know what you think. If you know a way that I can switch the stuff so that my list and stuff are switched with the current post. It seems like they should be switched around. Anyway if you have any ideas let me know. Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

H.O.P.E. said...

It is a beautiful background. But I do see what you mean about seeing it through the pictures. But it isn't bad. I really like it. Have blessed day! Love Mom

My Life in Pictures said...

I think you can see it well enough. It looks great. How do you find backgrounds for this stuff?

My Life in Pictures said...

Thanks for the comments Beck. Yeah, we haven't seen Shadley either for almost two years. Obviously there are issues in that sort of a situation. Hopefully things are looking up and that would be wonderful as far as I am concerned. He is three, but very tall. You almost expect him to act older since he is so tall. Anyway, we had fun. It was really nice seeing you all as well. Talk to you later, Hol