Wednesday, October 03, 2007


I have not been on here for a while so I just wanted to post something.
I do not have anything exciting to write about, just the normal everyday things going on. I do enjoy watching the changing of the leaves and seeing all the fall things. It is so pretty. It goes fast though, one day you see a tree that is just turning beautiful colors and it seems like the next day the leaves are almost all brown and falling off. If I would have one bad thing to say about fall is that winter follows it. I do not mind winter that much I guess, it just seems like it is sooo long. So I want to enjoy the Fall Season while I can, I hope you all can too.

2 comments:

H.O.P.E. said...

Beautiful picture! I agree about the winter, it is just to loooooong.
Thanks for sharing Love You, Mom

H.O.P.E. said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog for checking. It is great that you have not gained. I know how you feel. Keep up the good work. Love & Prayers, Mom