Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am going through some boxes of some of moms stuff. It is things that you keep, but do not really need. Some useful, some not. It is hard to get rid of it. But it is stuff we just do not need. And have no room for it. Mom was better at keeping some stuff then we are. Dad said tonight that he was not a keeper, but there is some stuff I should not get rid of. I told him he better nail it down then. I was joking of course and we both had a good laugh. I think maybe doing this is a good thing too. Yes hard, but good I think.

1 comments:

sherryldickinson said...

Dear Becky,
It makes my heart hurt to think of the loss your entire family now suffers because your talented and kind mother is gone from your life. But, it is wonderful that you had her for the years you did.
I really enjoy reading your blog posts. I like the way you express your thoughts, and I like your quiet sense of humor.
Thank you for taking time to blog, as I find the things in your life are interesting to me.
With love,
Sherry in Phoenix