Sunday, December 07, 2008

Evan and one on his friends were sitting in front of my mom and dads singing the other day. I thought it was cute so I was videoing. Ruth told me to look at Easton. He was riding Evans bike, he had only been riding his tricycle and never even tried the boys bikes. Well, when we looked at the video of Evan and his friend we saw the moment of Easton first riding a "big" bike was on camera. Now of course it still has training wheels and it is little, but I think he still did a good job and I was glad I got it on video even if I did not plan to.

Not sure if there is to much in this video, but some of the wording Evan sings is so funny. Sometimes you wonder how in the world they think the song says that. The even funnier thing was that he was singing from of book of Christmas songs, so he had the words there. Too funny!!

1 comments:

My Life in Pictures said...

Awww...and they sang it so well! I was going to post some of my girls singing hannah montana! They are so funny!