Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008
(at my place)
The tree


Ethan and Evan checking out their "stockings"


Ruth looking at her "stocking" stuff


Dad with one of his gifts

Me with my gift from Ruth and boys.
Ticket to the FedEx Orange Bowl on January 1st, 2009
Virginia Tech vs. Cincinnati


Mom with one of her gifts

Easton opening a gift. Somehow there were no pictures
of him with his gift after he opened it.
It was a drum set.


Evan opening his gift.

He was sooo excited

Had to get another one in here


Trying to help Ethan open his

Finally got it opened. I think he was pleased with it.


Now getting ready to watch one of their new movies they got for Christmas
You can see that Ethan is getting the Movie in
and Evan is getting the popcorn tin opened


Movie in. Check
New popcorn tin opened. Check
Start the movie. Check


Ok movie is starting.
We watched Wall-E and then Horton Hear's a Who.
I hope you all had a great Christmas. Now on to the New Year!!!!

1 comments:

Eileen said...

Hey Becky by the way I really enjoyed being able to come to your place, to share Christmas. It was very nice and thing looked nice. Enjoyed the time we had. And yes of course the gifts we recieved thank you so much for all your hard work. Also what you did for us. I know dad is enjoying his new razor. I my purse and snowmen. And the boys and their big gifts from you and Aunt Sarah. Again thank you!
Have a beautiful New Year!
Love You, Mom