Sunday, June 01, 2008

Ruth and Sarah "had" to go to the store on Saturday night. So I had the three boys to myself, so I decided to play a game with them. But Easton was not really getting it so he was off by himself. You will see in the pictures what he was REALLY up to.

Taking a minute to say cheese for aunt Becky

Now taking a picture with aunt Becky

Now to check dear Easton. I called him and asked him what he was doing. He said "Washing my hands." He is so cute, as you can see in the pictures he was scrubbing the floor. You can also see where he had collected all the stuff from the sink and put it in a pile.



I guess he thought he needed to straighted the stuff up.

2 comments:

becky said...

It's about time you put something new on here. You have the computer and I don't, so keep it up my dear daughter. Nice pix. Thanks for sharing. Love You, Mom

My Life in Pictures said...

Aw, love the pic of you and the boys