Monday, June 16, 2008

I just wanted to share something Ethan said to me the other day:

Ethan: Hey Aunt Becky I know why you are not married!!

Me: Oh yea whys that?

(of course the whole time I am thinking how you know kids say whatever is on there minds so I was sure he was going to say something that was the truth, but not what you want people to say to you and you certainly would not want a little kid to say)

Ethan: Because God knew you needed to help take care of us.

Me: Speechless!!!! ( I know you all did not know that I could ever shut up)

3 comments:

Eileen said...

That is so touching. I am glad that you shared that thank you!

Ruth and boys said...

Or that God knew that Becky needed to be looked after.

My Life in Pictures said...

Awwwww!!!!! That just had to make your day!