Thursday, December 13, 2007

I had a Christmas party at work tonight.
It was just a small one, but it was fun.
Of course my camera batteries needed
to be changed and I did not have any
new ones so I did not get very good
pitures and not very many. It is
quite dark too. Sorry!! But here
they are.


Our Nurse, Jackie. She is great. We
have lots of fun together.


To many people in this picture, so I
will not name them all. They were
getting in line for food. We had subs
and chips. We had Cheesecake for desert.


Jackie (back to camera) talking to
Carol (lavender)


Mike, Na-Na, and Julie


Na-Na dancing to the Christmas music
as she vacums up our mess.


Pat looking to see if there is anything
else that needs to be taken care of.
You can see Laura and Roy comming
out of the kitchen. Roy was probably
hidding so he would get out of cleaning.

1 comments:

Eileen said...

Great job on your pictures. So where is your picture of your boss and them? Just wondering.
Thanks for sharing. Love Mom