Thursday, December 13, 2007

After putting "pictures" from my
work party tonight, I thought I should
put this one on here. It was taken last
Friday at my Big work party. Meadowlark,
where I work is owned by a bigger
company, Porter Hills. Every year they
have a big christmas party. They have
a dinner and then they have nice door
prizes. The grand prize this year was
a $500 Visa Gift card. Of course I
did not win that, or any of the smaller
ones. That is the way my luck is though.
Last year at this same party I won the
second to the top prize, the only problem
is that is was a $300 gift certificate to
a heating and cooling place. I live in
an apartment, so of course this would
not really come in handy. Plus the business
is like I think about 45 minutes to an hour
away. Oh, well such is life. I still enjoy
going.


1 comments:

Eileen said...

Hey Becky how come you aren't posting much on here?