Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I found these pictures on my phone
when I was looking at the pictures
on there so I could delete them. Most
of them are from when Sarah and I
were down there the end of April.

Easton and Aunt Sarah just having
fun.

Here is Ethan with a great shot. I
had asked him to turn around because
I wanted to take a picture of him with
the chocolate on his nose. Well, he
gave me an evan more memorable
picture.

This picture was taken when my mom
was down in Florida earlier this year.
Easton was helping her take out the
trash.

This is Evan showing off the shirt he
helped color.

This is Evan trying to look happy.
This picture was taken a couple of
days after he had his surgery. He
was doing good, but still not 100%
at the time.

1 comments:

sherryldickinson said...

Hi Becky-good to see your blog and pictures of you and your family. I love looking at them and seeing how you all are doing. I wish I was well enough to come to Michigan to say "HI" & to visit with you folks. I love you. Sherry Dickinson