Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Universal Studios, Orlando Florida.

Evan, Easton, Ruth and Ethan

I am in Florida with my sister Sarah, visiting our
sister Ruth and her three boys.
We flew in on Monday. Ruth and the boys picked
us up at the airport in West Palm Beach, which is
about 45 min. from her place. We stopped at the
ocean, had lunch. We then stopped at there house
long enough for Sarah and I to see it and then find
what we wanted to pack for a surprise adventure.
We knew we were going to Orlando, but did not
know what we were doing. We drove the 2 hours
there and got a hotel room, and then on Tuesday
we went to Universal Studios. I really enjoyed it.
I will post more pix later. We got plenty. All three
of us girls had our cameras. So we were able to get
plenty. Well, have a good day, see ya on the next
blog. Becky

0 comments: