Thursday, April 19, 2007

One of the first things we went into was the
Shrek thing. It watching a mini movie in 3-D
It was good. They also did different things,
like one time Shrek sneezed and they sprayed
water on you. Then another time there were
spiders crawling all around and they had something
come out from under your chair and hit your
leg. I think at that point Ethan decided he did
not like it any more, because he said "I did not
like that"

Evan getting Fionas autograph.

Talking to Fiona

Easton meeting Shrek and Fiona


Easton and mommy meeting Donkey. He was
soooo funny, just like he is in the movie.

2 comments:

My Life in Pictures said...

Hey Becky! I can't figure out how to add you to my blog. I just don't get this site. So anyway just wanted to let you know why I haven't added you yet. You looked like you had a lot of fun in Florida with your fam. If you can help me out in how to add you let me know.
HOlly

My Life in Pictures said...

I just figured out how to add you!! Yeah. Hopefully we can talk more often. Talk to you later,
Holly