Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Day!
2009

I had to work on Christmas. When I got home the afternoon was spent with mom and dad. We had a nice quiet Christmas.
Mom and Dad opening their goody bags.

Mom with an alarm clock from Evan. He had left it under the tree.



Dad with a notebook and measuring tape from the grand kids. Left under the tree also.



Me with the mini lava lamp from the boys.



Mom with her Grandmother Bible




Her digital photo frame, that she loves.





purse, with something inside.






this was what was inside







New blouse.








Dad opening his present that was all clothes.




Now for the fashion show. Which I might add was all HIS idea. Course I don't think he realized I would be taking pictures and posting them on-line. he he!!






Hope you all had a great Christmas and that you have a Happy New Year!!!!

0 comments: