Monday, July 20, 2009

Wanted to post about Ethan and Evan's birthday.




Ethan's birthday is June 25th.
He turned 8 this year.

Opening his gift from his youngest brother, Easton.

Checking out a gift from his younger brother, Evan.



Posing with his cake.


Have to have a picture with mom of course. Close up of his cake.









Evan celebrated his 7th birthday.
7-16

Evan with his cake.







Evan with his mommy. She made the cake.



Evan with his little brother, Easton.


Evan with his older brother, Ethan.



close up of the cake.


1 comments:

Eileen said...

Don't you have the birthday's turned around?
I am going to try to spend more time on here once again. Maybe I stay out of trouble if I do that. The only thing is I am going to need to get my computer working so I can do so. I need to also get my printer set up.