Wednesday, January 23, 2008




Note from a friend.


I received a card from one of of the residents at work yesterday. Maybe I should say first that it is going to be hard to leave my work, there is such great people there. I mean staff AND residents. You get to know them really well, you sometimes see them more then family and friends, so you get kinda attatched. So it is hard to say bye, for me and for them.

Anyway, I received a card from one of the residents. Inside was this picture of the cow, on the back she wrote:


Isn't this a sad looking critter?

That is the way your friends at

Meadowlark with look on

the day you leave us.

Well, that made my day. Of course it mad me sad at the same time. Is that possible to be happy and sad at the same time? Well, it was with me. Thank you Margaret I love the cow, and I will be sad to say goodbye to all as well.



Here is Margaret, her and I like to talk about sports stuff. That probably surprises some of you. I will miss that, one of us always has to ask who won the Detroit game the night before. I actually was going in to ask her about "our" Pistons when she gave me the card. Thanks again Margaret, and thanks to you and Max for the card. I will miss you both very much.




This is Margaret with her Husband Max. A great couple, that I will miss very much.

0 comments: