Friday, November 02, 2007

I guess at Ethan and
Evans School they have different class' do something
every Friday. Well, this Friday was Ethan's
First grade class' turn to do something. So I
was glad I was able to be there. My problem
was that I had my camera on the wrong
setting. I am so make at myself. I had it on the
video setting. I guess I should be thankful that
I was still able to get pictures and that I did not
mess that up. So here they are.

Ethan Jackson is in the front row, middle, red
shirt.


A little further back



Another shot





I thought I would get the whole class.

1 comments:

Eileen said...

I was glad again that you were able to be there for Ethan. What was with the red and yellow and blue poster boards? I guess I would have had to been there right? Thank you for sharing.
Love Mom