Saturday, July 21, 2007

Ok, now for the fashion show. I do not remember if I posted any pictures or not from the fashion show Ethan did with his birthday outfits, but grandma told me that when she said something to Ven about trying on his clothes real quick, he said "So I can do a fashion show?" She said yes. He then said "I will smile in my pictures cause Ethan didn't." Don't you just love children??

Camouflage gear

Outfit Grandma Gerard made him.

Just chilling!

Just relaxing in his PJ's. (I do not know why, but I really like this one.)

1 comments:

Eileen said...

Even though I have probably seen these pictures a 100 times, it is neat to see what captions that you put on them. It is just fun viewing to see what you can say with them. Thank you for your comments that you make on my blog.
Mom