Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Now for the presents!!!

Can you see the Birthday Boy behind all those presents.


What is in this one?????


I'm SORRY, your going to have to guess what this is ;>)


Think he is excited about his new Leapster game???


Him and his new Sugar Creek Gang video.
I have to tell you a story that goes with this picture. Ruth had told me what S.C.G. video they had, but I must have missedunderstood because they have this one. My mom said that when he saw that it was a SCG video he got excited, but then she said his face got more serious and she asked him what was wrong. He did not answer, so she asked him if he already had that one, he said yes. So Aunt Becky sent him the wrong one. OOPS!! Something that will have to be returned.


Race Car PJ's. I think he likes them.


Snorkel for playing in the pool.


Reading one of his cards.


Opening the card from Great Grama and Grapa Weatherwax.


Reading the card from G&G Weatherwax and counting the money from them.


The watch from brother Evan.


My new Shrek fishing stuff.


What is in this big box!!!


Wow! His own CD player. He looks excited!!

0 comments: