Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Well, I have not posted for a while so I thought I better write something. My mom is down in Florida helping my sister out, so that has left me the not so fun task of taking down all of her snowmen and putting her safari decorations back up. Well if you know me at all you know I am not a decorator, so I am not enjoying this. Call me weird but I found some pictures she had taken and I am trying to fix it by those. The problem I have run into though is that I have pictures from a couple different times and she had changed some of her stuff around in the pictures. So I had been looking for one giraffe that I thought went on the counter and I could not find him. WELL, that is because I had already placed him somewhere else. OH, MY!!! This is so not fun. But I am plugging away at it nonetheless. The good thing is I think ALLLLLL of the snowman are packed away. Except for the plates, I think I will leave them for now. Well, that is what I have been up to, well that and all the other normal things that go along with everyday life.

0 comments: